Do you want to learn trading?
If you are a novice trader in the financial markets you can read this simple but useful trading guide/tutorial with which you will get a better insight about what trading really is.
After reading these articles you will see that your concept of the trading markets is quite different from reality.
Even if you are not a novice trader it would not hurt reading some of the articles since there could be some hidden useful advice in them.
Remember that the world of trading is full of sharks.
Online trading tutorial
Introduction to trading
Before you start to do any trading you should know what trading is about and the importance of several concepts related to it, without which you could not have the slightest chance of succeeding in it.
- What is trading
- Does backtesting works?
- Trading and investing commission
- The spread is paid twice
- Volatility in trading
- Are the markets random?
- The importance of the daily and weekly charts
Assets for trading: CFDs, Forex, Futures, Stocks, Vanilla options, Binary options, bonds, ETFs, Funds, Warrants, Sports betting exchanges
What are the best assets for trading?
There are many assets in the world of finance but depending in anyone´s circunstances some are better than others.
For the vast majority of novice traders CFDs and Forex are the way to start and learn.
Futures and options are for professionals.
Binary options are prohibited in Europe but still available in the rest of the World.
Stocks, ETFs and funds are more used in long-term investing but can also used for short-term trading if using the right techniques.
Trading is similar in all assets but some have their particularities.
- How to do trading in stocks
- What are CFDs
- Forex trading
- This is tutorial about the intricacies of this fascinating market
- Trading with stock indexes
- Trading on bonds
- Binary options leverage
- Futures trading
- Advantages of futures over Forex, stocks and ETFs
- Futures or CFDs
- Binary options or Forex and CFDs
Some say that psychology is about 90% or more of trading success. Well, yes and no, because psychology is important and essential, but even if you have a “good psychology setup” does not mean you will succeed in trading. You need a bit more than that.
- Bad streak
- Changing financial markets
- Learn from mistakes
- 95% of traders lose
- Rumours and confidences in the stock market
- Trading addiction
- Discipline and trading
Indicators and trading strategies
This is like the Bible of trading.
Every trader has to, at some point, dig into the depths of technical analysis to find out how to find the opportunities that this technique offers us.
Some say it is useless some say it it essential. I can guarantee you, the latter is the truth.
You had better learn how to interpret this indicators. It will serve you very well to learn the secrets of trading.
- What is technical analysis
- Japanese candlesticks
- Moving averages and trading
- Fibonacci and Golden number
- Hammer strategy
- Shoulder head shoulder
- Support and resistance
- RSI in trading
- The danger of trading using breakouts
- Grid trading
- How to use the stochastic oscillator
- Momentum indicator for trading
- How to use the accumulation/distribution indicator
- Is the CCI (Commodity Channel Index) a good indicator?
- MACD indicator
- Standard Deviation for trading
- How to use the ATR indicator?
- Trading with the envelope indicator
- How to use the Parabolic Sar?
- Is the ADX a good indicator?
What trader has not tried day trading?
I would say none.
How many have succeeded at it?
Just a very few.
However, day trading is not really what you think it is.
Why? because the best trading is done when your trades last longer than a day. But that does not mean you do not do day trading either.
Well, that you learn with years of experience when you get the mindset of a professional speculator.
- Playboy models
- Intraday profitability in Taiwan
- How to become a multimillionaire trader
- The true professionals of trading
- Buy stocks in a trend or day trading
- Stock market courses
- Spread and the cost of day trading
Money management in trading
You do not get anywhere in the world of betting – trading is a betting world after all – if you do not master the art of managing your money.
Similar to psychology, it is essential if you want to become a profitable trader, but not sufficient.
Obviously you need to know how to trade as well.
- Win/loss ratio
- Advice on money management in trading
- The size of my account and position
- Using stop loss in trading
- Should we use trailing stop?
- How much leverage should we use?
- Let profits run
- Martingale in trading
- Automated trading and trading for a living
You can read more updates and content in my Spanish blog. Using the Google translator would be enough.
I hope you can learn how to become a good trader.
A very difficult path but rewarding.
Thanks for visiting and good trading to all.